ARGE has been established in Istanbul in 2005 as a contracting and project development company by founding partners that have extensive experience in construction of superstructure and infrastructure projects on an international scale. This experience ranges from building projects of hotel, residential and commercial type to infrastructure projects of highways and pipelines in the CIS, Middle East and Eastern Europe in the last 15 years.
Please see below a list of sample projects, which were developed and/or carried out by the founding partners of ARGE previously.
- Residential and Industrial Buildings, Maloyaroslavets, Russia, 1993-1995
- Odisseya Hotel and Health Center, Sochi, Russia, 1994-1997
- Independence Monument, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, 1999-2000
- Samsun-Ankara Natural Gas Pipeline, Turkey, 1999-2001
- Alyat - Ghazi Muhammed Highway Rehabilitation, Azerbaijan, 2000-2002
- Minsk Hotel, Minsk, Belarus, 2001-2002
- Edirnekapi - Sultançiftliği LRT System, Istanbul, Turkey, 2002-2004
- Gence-Shemkir Highway Rehabilitation, Azerbaijan, 2003-2005
- Kempinski Hotel Barbarossa Bay, Bodrum, Turkey, 2003-2005
After the establishment in 2005, ARGE rapidly started undertaking international construction projects utilizing its partners previous experience and expertise. The company was awarded a water supply project in N. Iraq in 2005, then a shopping mall project in Romania in 2006 followed by a highway rehabilitation project in Azerbaijan in 2007. Today, ARGE continues to carry out various construction projects for public and private clients on an international scale.